Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
As shown on your assessment notice or tax notice
The current tax year
Check all that apply
Note: If this complaint is being filed on behalf of the assessed person or taxpayer by an agent for a fee or a potential fee the Assessment Complaints Agent Authorization form must be completed by the assessed person or taxpayer of the property and must be submitted with this complaint form.
If the complainant, assessed person, or taxpayer is a company, enter the complete legal name of the company.
If different from above
Note: Some matters or information may be corrected by contacting the municipal assessor prior to filing a formal complaint
Value of Assessment you want considered
• indicate what information shown on an assessment notice or tax notice is incorrect,
• explain in what respect that Information is incorrect,
• indicate what the correct information is, and
• identify the requested assessed value, if the complaint relates to an assessment.
Select the fee that applies to you.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field