How do I change my address?

It is important to the Municipal District that if your address changes that you notify us. 

Click on the link below and complete a Change of Address Authorization Form which will be directly submitted to our office via email.


Show All Answers

1. How do I find a job with the Municipal District?
2. How do I submit my resume for a job posting?
3. How do I apply for a dog licence?
4. How do I change my address?
5. What Are Property Taxes?
6. When are my taxes due?
7. How can I be a delegation or make a presentation during Council meetings?
8. Whom do I call regarding a deceased animal on the highway?
9. How do I sign up for Emergency Notification?