Request for Proposals (RFP)
Value of Funds
The Council of the Municipal District of Bighorn Number 8 believes that the Municipal District must receive the most value for all funds expended.
SPU Sprinkler Protection Unit Wildfire Sprinkler Trailer – RFP Document
Groundwater Study in The Hamlet of ExshawPDF
- AEMA Assessment of June 2020 Groundwater Flooding
- BGC Engineering Inc. Jura Creek Debris-Flood Mitigations Design - Third Party Review Opinion. Project No. 1286-010. December 9, 2020.
- BECL- Dead Man's Flats - Water and Wastewater Servicing - November 2015 As Built Drawings
- EBA Engineering Consultants Geotechnical Evaluation - Proposed Storage Reservoir & Pump Station Exshaw Water System Pre-Design
- Golder Associates Ltd. - Conceptual Design for Exshaw Creek and Jura Creek Debris Flood Risk Reduction, February 22, 2016
- Golder Associates Ltd. Exshaw Creek Debris Flood Mitigation Report - Vibrating Wire Piezometer Installation Report June 17, 2021
- Golder Associates Ltd. Jura Creek Debris Flood Mitigation Report - Vibrating Wire Piezometer
- Golder Associates Ltd. Technical Memorandum Jura Creek Debris Flood Mitigation - Response to BGC Engineering Inc. Third Party Review Project No. 1597595_TM235. April 12, 2021.
- Golder Associates Ltd. Technical Memorandum Jura Creek Debris Flood Mitigation project - Groundwater Section of Detailed Design Report. Project No. 21468734_Rev0. June 9, 2021.
- McElhanney Consulting Services. Ltd. Exshaw Storm Management Plan April 2015
- McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd. - Technical Memorandum number 2531-24004-00- Pigeon Mountain Backflooding Assessment - Feasibility of Lowering Heart Mountain Drive - MD of Bighorn, August 10, 2015.
- McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd. Physical Hydrogeological Assessment. November 2020.
- McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd. - Technical Memo: Groundwater Report Recommendations March 10,m 2021.
- McIntosh Lalani Engineering Ltd. - Geotechnical Evaluation - Diamond Drive Industrial, Exshaw, Alberta August 2006.
- MD Information Report - Exshaw Wastewater Lagoon Release - July 3, 2012
- Water Well/Piezometer Locations DMF - Exshaw 2021
- Sabatini Earth Technologies Inc. - Geotechnical Investigation Hamlet of Exshaw Water System Upgrade
- Municipal District of Bighorn Groundwater Measurements dated July 12, 2021
- Hydrogeology of the Canmore Corridor and Northwestern Kananaskis Country, Alberta
Jura Creek Flood Mitigation Project - Tender Results
Tender closed at 1400 hours, July 22, 2021
|Contractor Name||Bid total excl GST|