We would like to improve this website to make it as useful to you as possible. To do this, we gather statistics about what pages you visit. These statistics help us decide where to put information so it is easier to find. We gather this information about your visit by placing a small file, called a "cookie," into your web browser's memory. This cookie does not collect any information we could use to identify you, such as your name, address, email address or phone number.
The cookie does collect:
- The date and time you visited the site.
- How long you spent on each page.
- The last page you looked at before you left.
- The order you visited the pages.
- The page you entered the site on.
- The type of web browser and operating system you use.
- Which pages you visited.
- Your IP address (a series of numbers that are automatically assigned to your computer when you go online).
As soon as you leave the website, the cookie stops gathering information. In case of a discrepancy between website content and official records of the Municipal District of Bighorn, Official records will take precedence.