- Paying Your Taxes
Paying Your Taxes
Payment ProgramPlease consider signing up for our monthly tax installment payment plan (TIPP). See below for the link to the form.
If you are not on our Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPPS) monthly tax payment program your taxes must be paid in full on or before June 30, 2022. In order to avoid late penalties, take advantage of the many ways in which to pay your taxes on time.
Ways to Pay
- 24-Hour Drop-Off - After hours your payment and the accompanying top portion of the tax notice may be left in the secure drop box to the right of the front doors at the MD office
- In Person - We are happy to accept payment by Cash, Cheque, or Debit Card at our office during normal business hours
- Pay by Credit Card - with Option Pay user pay fees
- Internet and Telephone Banking - We have made arrangements with the Royal Bank, BMO, CIBC, ATB, TD, Scotiabank and the Bow Valley Credit Union for payment of taxes using Internet and Telephone banking. Please contact your bank for details on how to use these services
- Monthly TIPPS Payment Plan - We can take a monthly payment directly from your account. Please fill out and submit a TIPPS Form
- One Time Automatic Payment - We can take a payment directly from your account on the due date or
- Send a Cheque Via the Mail - Mailed cheques with
post markson or before June 30th will be considered to be on time. Don't forget to send part of the tax notice so we can credit the correct account.