Housekeeping & Property Care

Housekeeping, Laundry, Property Care, Handyman Services

Home Care and Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) have lists of local people who may provide some of these services. You are responsible to ask for and check references; being on these lists does not mean these are vetted or endorsed services.

If your income in 2016 was under $26,965 (single) or $43,785 (couple) you can apply for Alberta Special Needs Assistance for Seniors to help recover some of these costs, some appliance replacements and home repairs.