Submitting Complaints

Complaints should be submitted in writing, providing full information:
  • The complainant's name
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Location of the incident/problem occurring
  • The date / time of the incident/problem
  • The complaint / nature of the problem
Complaint forms can be faxed to 403-673-3895.

Emailed Complaints

Complaints by email are acceptable, provided the full information, as noted above, is included in the email. Complaints should be submitted to Bylaw Services and will be forwarded to the appropriate Municipal District department / official for handling, once received.

Anonymous complaints will not be accepted nor acted upon.