18057321859_9f9b8ef619_oMost residents in the MD of Bighorn currently obtain their water from private wells. There are municipal water systems in the Highway Commercial District of Harvie Heights and in the Hamlet of Exshaw.

Exshaw Water Water Services

Dead Man’s Flats Water Services

To have a water meter installed and to connect to the municipal water system, you will need to contact the utilities department and make an appointment. Please complete a Water Meter/MXU Installation/Changeout Work Order and submit it to the Utilities Department

Leak detection brochure

Water Services Fees

You can sign up to have your bi-monthly utilities payment taken directly from your account by filling out and submitting a
Pre-Authorized Utility Payment Plan Application to the finance department.