Enhancing palliative and end-of-life supports in the Bow Valley Corridor.
HAVE YOUR SAY
This is your opportunity to inform and participate in the future of community based palliative care in the Bow Valley Corridor. We invite ALL residents* of the Bow Valley Corridor to join one or more of the following conversations:
- Canmore Wednesday, May 3, 2017 from 6:30 to 8:30pm
Elevation Place, 700 Railway Avenue, Canmore
- Cochrane Wednesday, April 12, 2017 from 1pm to 3pm
Homestead Building, 209 2 Avenue West, Cochrane
- Banff Wednesday, April 19, 2017 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
YWCA Banff Hotel, 102 Spray Avenue, Banff
*The Bow Valley Corridor is located on Treaty 7 Territory and we enthusiastically welcome members of Indigenous communities.
This project is a collaboration between:
- Palliative Care Society of the Bow Valley
- Cumming School of Medicine (University of Calgary)
- Alberta Health Service
More details at palliativecarebowvalley.com/