Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
December 4, 2019, All Day @ Banff Mineral Springs Hospital
Who is eligible for a mammogram?
• Women 50 - 74: this group is most commonly diagnosed with breast cancer, which is why they should plan to get a mammogram every 2 years until they turn 75. This group can self-refer.
• For women 40 - 49: screening is optional and they should discuss the risks and benefits of screening with their health care provider. A referral is needed for their first mammogram, which are available online here.
• Women 75 and over can continue screening and should discuss the risks and benefits with their health care provider, and may also self-refer.
• Screening mammograms are not recommended for women under age 40. Women in this age group should discuss their breast cancer risk and screening options with their health care provider.
To learn more about Screen Test, visit our website or call us at 1-800-667-0604.
December 4, 2019, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Exshaw Community Centre
Pick up your prepaid Good Food Boxes at
- Exshaw Community Hall Kitchen (use the north alley door) between 5 and 7 pm
- Dead Man's Flats Good Food Boxes pick up at 26 River's Bend Drive after 3:30 pm
- Kananaskis Good Food Boxes pick up at Kananaskis Outfitters on Thursday, December 5 between 10 am & 5 pm
December 4, 2019, 5:30 PM - 6:15 PM @ Exshaw Community Centre
Taekwondo practice of forms and exercises lead by local enthusiast and community volunteer Quintin Springstead. Focus on self-control, self-defense, kicking and punching, this is not a structured program to earn belts and certification, it is a recreation time to practice together and improve your current skills.
Ages 8 and under must be accompanied by an assisting adult
December 4, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:15 PM @ Exshaw Community Centre
Cultivate calmness and concentration while getting deeper into your tissues, allowing deep release of tension and stress. Restorative (prop based) and yin (longer held) postures are integrated into this class along with mindfulness and meditation. Suitable for anyone looking to relax, de-stress and release while focusing on strength and flexibility.