Property assessment notices were mailed on February 22, 2019.The deadline to file an appeal is April 23, 2019. If you did not receive a copy of your assessment, please contact our office and we will resend it to you.
Additional InformationGovernment of Alberta- A Guide to Property Assessment and Taxation in Alberta
For questions about the class numbers assigned to a property or about the assessment itself, please contact
Kelly Larson of Equitable Assessment Group at 844-354-8484 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see your assessment notice for information on how to file an appeal of your assessment.
Fees for appealing 2019 assessments are:
- $50.00 for each residential/farmland appeal and
- $650.00 for each commercial/Industrial appeal.
The deadline for filing an appeal is April 23, 2019.
Your complaint is subject to the Matters Relating to Assessment Complaints Regulations, AR 310/09 (MRAC 2018).
Complete Roll Information Available
The posted information does not include all of the information required by the Municipal Government Act of Alberta to be included on the assessment roll. The complete roll can be viewed in hard copy format only, at the Municipal District offices during regular business hours.
- 2019 Municipal District of Bighorn Assessment Roll
- 2018 Municipal District Assessment Roll (PDF)
- 2017 Municipal District Assessment Roll (PDF)
- 2016 Municipal District Assessment Roll (PDF)
- 2015 Municipal District Assessment Roll (PDF)
- 2014 Municipal District Assessment Roll (PDF)
- Assessment Information Request Reference (PDF)
- Assessment Review Board Complaint Form (PDF)
- Property Assessment Information Request Form (PDF)